Saturday, August 30, 2008

Week 3- Week of No Hooping

.... I didn't do much hooping this week... It was the first week of the first semester of school, and I was really busy preparing for that... when I did manage find to a little time, it wouldnt stop raining!! It was a crazy week of rain, rain, RAIN! I worked a bit on isolations in my room. But my room is so small, thats all I can inside. Yesterday, I got see my friend Niki hoop for the first time, she started at the same time as me. She is doing great!!! WAY to go Niki! Your a super hooper! I wish Shizu wasnt so far away, we could hoop together every week. So this is a short one, and hopefully I will have more fun information to post next week. I am downloading some new tunes to hoop to now, and will head out to Yoyogi practice in a bit!

No comments: