Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Week 4.1




A quick update while things are fresh in my mind. Went to another hoopGLOW class, and although I was trying hard.... I kind of let myself down. This was entirely my faultt a, as I went to the class tired... I probably should have canceled but I really thought I would pep up once I was there. I had enough steam for about the first hour of class, and then I just poot.... pewt.... phewssssssst.... ran out! I was really having fun focusing on moving my feet around more, and am feeling like I am getting closer to bringing my own natural dance style into the hoop. I was literally huffing and puffing after I was -feet focusing- and I think I just over did it.




I took some really positive things away from class today, even though I was SO tired. I really enjoyed watching everyone improve! Everyone is getting so much better. Its so great to be able to chat with other people about what is hard, and exchange little tips and bits of advice. Got to see some old faces, and made some new friends. Dinner after class was great! An awesome little vegetarian place in Shibuya. Thanks for inviting me guys!




Gonna work hard this week, and make up for me sleepy time hoop class!


PS I wore my Bruce Lee ring, and had full intentions of channeling him into my hooping-but the tiredness overrode the craziness that could have been a Bruce Lee Super Double Kick Hoop Trick. Next time.... oh yes, Bruce Lee hoop tricks are coming...

3 comments:

Kristen said...

It was good to meet you, too, and I'm glad you joined us at Nagi. I'm trying to decide who I need to channel while hooping - Dorothy Parker wasn't much of a hooper, was she?

(p.s. nice choice of photos for this entry. I felt like that puppy when I got home!)

Anonymous said...

It was awesome to meet you too. Lets hooping long time.

My mum was all girlish today. I think the step back in time was good for her.

tokyotinkerbell said...

I dont have this blogger thing figured out yet... do you guys have blogs as well? I cant find them... help onegai!